Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Request for Information and e.o. Shareholders Meeting

Equiis Techologies (Switzerland) AG

Request for Information and e.o. Shareholders Meeting

Dear Mr. Roga

In the above mentioned matter, I contact you on behalf of the two Shareholders Steven Hoffmann

(currently holding 3,036,328 shares in Equiis, my client since 2011) and Immanuel Patschke (currently

holding 754,055 shares in Equiis, my new client, PoA attached).

These two Shareholders hold in total 3,790,383 shares in Equiis Technologies (Switzerland) AG which

is more than 10% of the authorised shares in the company of 36,363,560.

May I draw your attention to the following crucial rule stipulated in the Swiss Law:

According to the Swiss Code of Obligations Section 697 any Shareholder is entitled to information

from the board of directors on the affairs of the company. (…) The information must be given to the

extent required for the proper exercise of the shareholders rights. (…) Where information is refused

without just cause, the court may order it on application.

In my email sent to you on 31 March 2021, I requested on behalf of Steven Hoffmann the following

information:

Invitation to the AGM send to the Shareholders in Equiis on which the decision on the share

swap was taken incl. the protocol as well as the Power-Point presentation

The last financial statements of Equiis incl. audit report

– Commercial Register of Equiis Technologies II (BVI)

Agreement with the BVI-company based on which the first share swap is concluded

– Commercial Register of EQFF AG

– Agreement with EQFF AG based on which the second share swap is concluded

You have provided to me — after two reminders — in your email dated 19 April 2021 the following data:

Invitation to the AGM sent to the Shareholders in Equiis on which the decision on the share

swap was taken incl. the protocol as well as the Power-Point presentation

Financial statements 2019 of Equiis incl. audit report

Commercial Register of Equiis Technologies II (BVI)

But you did not provide to me the crucial information which any Shareholder in Equiis should have

received in order to take a proper decision on the planned share swap:

Agreement with the BVI-company based on which the first share swap is concluded

Commercial Register of EQFF AG

Agreement with EQFF AG based on which the second share swap is concluded

Also on the last AGM in October 2020, the Shareholders did not receive a proper documentation

about the economic effects of the proposed share swap — especially about the dilution of their

shareholdings.

Based on the fact that my two clients hold more than 10% of the shares in Equiis Technologies

(Switzerland) AG, according to Section 8 of the statutes of the company they are allowed to request

an e.o. Shareholders Meeting and the setting of the agenda.

On behalf of my clients I request, that the Members of the Board which is you are calling an

e.o. Shareholders Meeting in light of the statutes and in light of of Art. 699 sec. 3 and 4 CO.

The items for the agenda for e.o Shareholders Meeting of Equiis Technologies (Switzerland) AG:

A. General Questions about status of Equiis Technologies (Switzerland) AG

Were any other restructuring measures discussed internally in order to remove the substantial

capital loss in the company?

2. Has the Board of Equiis Technologies (Switzerland) AG reported the capital loss in the

company to the authorities (Art. 725 sec. 2 CO)?

3. Why has the company moved its address to Glattbrugg?

2134. Can you provide to the shareholders a preliminary financial statement of Equiis Technologies

(Switzerland) AG for the year 2020 as well as for 2021 by Q1?

5. Regarding the debts of Mr. Roga towards. the company: Has Mr. Roga, the CEO of the

company, already paid back the debts towards the company in the amount of CHF 62,740? If

he has, please provide prove how the payments were made (cash or shares).

B. Questions about BVI company Equiis Technologies II, Inc.

1. Why does the BVI company Equiis Technologies II, Inc. not issue directly shares to the current

Shareholders in Equiis Technologies (Switzerland) AG?

2. Who is in the Board of the BVI company Equiis Technologies II, Inc.?

3. Can you provide the cap table of the BVI company Equiis Technologies II, Inc.?

4. Can you provide us the contractual documentation about the share swap Equiis Technologies

(Switzerland) AG and Equiis Technologies II, Inc.?

5. Is value of assets contributed by Equiis Switzerland (Technologies) AG the same as value

booked at BVI entity?

6. Has the IP (Flaim) already been transferred to the BVI company Equiis Technologies II, Inc.?

7. At what value will the IP (Flaim) be booked in the BVI company Equiis Technologies II, Inc.?

Based on the poor information which was provided at the AGM in last October 2020 and due to the

fact that you have refused to provide to my clients the basic as well as the additional documentation

since 31 March 2021, the company is not acting transparently towards the shareholders. It is

important to hold an e.o. Shareholders Meeting in order to fully and transparently clarify the

proposed share swap before it will be executed. Therefore, we request for you to call an e.o.

Shareholders Meeting during the next 10 days. If you do not call the meeting within this

reasonable time frame, we are instructed to file the respective request to the court.

VOLLMACHT

Dr. Helmut Schwärzler I Alexander Schwartz I Gabriela Loepfe-Lazar I Markus Huber I

Sandra Strahm

Schwärzler Rechtsanwälte I Zürich und Zug, Schweiz

wird/werden hiermit in Sachen Equiis Technologies (Switzerland) AG

betreffend Aktionärsrechte / Einberufung GV / Share-Swap

(je einzeln) zu allen Rechtshandlungen eines Generalbevollmächtigten mit dem Rechte, Stellvertreter,

insbesondere die Mitarbeiter von Schwärzler Rechtsanwälte, zu ernennen, bevollmächtigt.

Die Vollmacht schliesst insbesondere auch ein: aussergerichtliche Vertretung, vollumfängliche Vertretung

vor sämtlichen Gerichten, Verwaltungsbehörden und Schiedsgerichten, einschliesslich aller Strafsachen,

Steuerangelegenheiten, Grundbuchs- und sonstigen Registersachen, einschliesslich dem Recht der Ak-

teneinsicht, Abschluss von Gerichtsstandsvereinbarungen und Schiedsverträgen, Ergreifen und Rückzug

von Rechtsmitteln, Abgabe von Abstandserklärungen, Abschluss von Vergleichen und Zahlungsverein-

barungen, Vollzug von Urteilen und abgeschlossenen Vergleichen, Empfangnahme und Herausgabe von

Wertschriften, Zahlungen und anderen Streitgegenständen, Veräusserung und Übernahme von bewegli-

chen und unbeweglichen Sachen sowie von Rechten, Anhebung und Durchführung von Schuldbetreibun-

gen, einschliesslich Stellung und Rückzug von Fortsetzungs-, Pfändungs- und Konkursbegehren, Vertre-

tung in Erbschaftssachen und bei öffentlichen Beurkundungen und Grundbuchgeschäften, Vertretung in

Strafsachen, insbesondere Stellung und Rückzug von Strafklagen und —anträgen.

Ich/wir erteile(n) explizit die Ermächtigung und ausdrückliche Zustimmung, dass mit mir/uns und mit Drit-

ten mittels E-Mail kommuniziert werden kann und darf. Ich/wir bin/sind uns bewusst, dass der Einsatz

elektronischer Kommunikation Risiken in sich birgt und dass die Vertraulichkeit nicht gewährleistet wer-

den kann.

Diese Vollmacht wird zur Verfolgung eines Auftrags erteilt, den die Klientschaft mit den hiermit Bevoll-

mächtigten abgeschlossen hat. Vollmacht und Auftragsverhältnis beurteilen sich nach schweizerischem

Recht und unterliegen den zwischen den Bevollmächtigten und dem Vollmachtgeber vereinbarten Man-

datsbedingungen, auf welche verwiesen wird.

Die Klientschaft bestätigt, dass sie ihren Anspruch auf eine allfällige Prozessentschädigung dem/den Be-

auftragten zahlungshalber abgetreten hat.

Gerichtsstand für Streitigkeiten aus Vollmacht und rag is ausschliesslich Zürich. Der/die Vollmacht-

geber kann/können auch an jedem anderen für ihn ie zust. digen Gericht belangt werden.

Uploaded files: